Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wait Really?!?

I really can't stand those sub nurses who question my every move. I had one today for one of the two nurses at my high school. I came into the nurses office and told her my name. She looked in the book that's labeled DIABETIC. Then Looked at me and said
      "Do you feel weird? Is that why you're checking?"
        "No I need to check my Blood Sugar...."
        "Well it says in the book you only check at lunch"
        "Well I'm checking now"
I literally couldn't even handle this woman. I had to leave and take insulin in class. I couldn't believe it. Are you really going to question how I take care of my diabetes? Last time I checked you didn't have diabetes. I don't understand how people can just do that. Like at work last night; one of my coworkers also gave me crap about checking my blood sugar. Although her point made sense. I work in a daycare, so checking in front of preschoolers.... Not my best idea.
    Maybe I'm being too harsh on this woman, seeing as I don't know her, but still. I will check as much as I need to and she can't tell me I can't as she clearly tried to.
Oh boy....
   Diabetes Sucks!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment