Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Traits Activity

So Today in my junior seminar class we did an interesting activity. We were told to write down the first 10 words we think of when we think of ourselves. After that we had to rip all of our traits to be separated. After that she asked us to remove one of our traits. The first of my traits to go was Diabetes. The teacher then asked us to think about how our life would be without this trait. I stopped and thought for a moment. What would life be like without diabetes? There would be no camp. No diabuddies. No blood sugars, No pump! But here's the big question... Who would Rachel be without diabetes?
I'm Literally thanking god for my diabetes now.
Here's to year 15!


Rachel




The first one is my actual traits all separated out. The second one is my list of traits so you can see what the tiny strips of paper say

No comments:

Post a Comment