Wednesday, January 9, 2013

High and Low Blood Sugars

Ok the most annoying part if being diabetic? Not the finger pricks or the needles... The high and low blood sugars are what make me most rageful. I mean there has got to be a magic potion to take care of your blood sugars. I know you're probably thinking that the obvious answer to my question is Insulin. Ahaha think again. It can cause low blood sugars too. Can I mention how much I hate low blood sugars too? Dear god they piss me off. What if I'm not hungry when I'm low? What if I really hate glucose tabs? I mean let's be honest... they taste super weird. Like why does this orange flavored glucose tabs taste like powder? And why do you feel all weird when you're low? Why can't I stop giggling?
    SO so many questions that can't be answered by me. Maybe a doctor could tell me why Glucose Tabs taste so bad. Ha.. Like they would know. Sorry I'm kind of mad at diabetes
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment