Monday, January 14, 2013

The "Diabetes Playlist"

Ok so this might sound crazy, but over the years I have composed a playlist of the songs best known to me to describe my diabetes.
     Here's My Playlist-
          -Beat On The Brat By The Ramones- No I'm not kidding, sometimes it can be a real brat. I would love to take a baseball bat to my diabetes when I get Mad.
         -Believe In My By Demi Lovato- Sometimes I really just need to believe in myself even though it's hard.
        -Born This Way By Lady Gaga- I was born this way and I can't regret it.
        -The Diabetes Rap- I A-M-D-I-A-B-E-T-I-C... you get the point
        -Drama Queen(That Girl)By Lindsay Lohan- I can be a drama queen about my diabetes. Ask my mom
        -FingerPrints By Katy Perry- I leave an impression every where with my diabetes.
        -Just The Way You Are By Bruno Mars- You have to embrace yourself :)
That would be all from diabetes land :)
Here's to year 15
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment