Tuesday, September 10, 2013

15 And A Half Years. As Of Today

Hey Everyone!
     I thought today that I should talk about year 15. It's been quite a year trust me.  Through the ups and downs it is still my diabetes and I still know I have to do it. Let's review
   -Diabetes Burnout- I went through an awful burnout this summer. I basically tried to be diabetesless. Yeah Bad idea, Rachel. I thought for sure that going to camp would make it better. Did it? Yes for a few days then I gave up. I felt like I couldn't do it. Maybe even didn't want to do it. I took my mother's help for granted. It was obvious that I need more help then I willing to let on. I feel a need to be independent all the time. Don't worry if you're not ready either. There is always tomorrow.
    -Allowing Parents back in- This was so hard for me. Being a senior in high school I thought I could do it all myself. Who wouldn't?  Allowing my mom to come back was extremely hard. Everything she would do I see as overbearing. It seemed to me that we couldn't do anything without getting mad. Can you blame me?  It was a lot to handle. Now? We're fine. We manage to make it work.
   - School- It's only been 2 weeks. Right now everything is fine. I'm hoping it will stay this way. I mean I don't have much more time left here, so it better behave. No more diva attitude.
That's All For Now!
Here's To Year 15
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment