Monday, April 29, 2013

Verio IQ Review

 Ahhh once again it's time for the meter switch. I'm going to start use the Bayer Contour Next Link, which is my pump meter. I have used a Verio IQ since I'd say July. I do love the Verio, but I need a change. Of course I do have a list of pros and cons!
    Pros-
-Full Color Screen
-Has a light for test strip port.
-Tracks Patterns of bloodsugars
- I'm able to look at these patterns and adjust insulin.

Cons-
 -It has a chord to be charged. (this is annoying because I don't always have a place to plug it)
- The battery dies far too often. The manual says it only needs to be charged once a month. It's more like once a week. I don't really have time to stop everything if the meter needs to be charged. I feel like since I am always on my laptop it would be easier for it to be a USB link. (YAY New meter)

Overall the Verio is a really good meter. I just feel that I'm a little too on-the-go to constantly be plugging in. Let me know what you think!
Heres to year 15!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment