Tuesday, April 30, 2013

First Impressions

So as you know I recently started using the Bayer Next Link.  It's only been less than 24 hours and I LOVE IT!  Maybe it's because it sends my blood sugar straight to my pump. Maybe it's the fact that I can plug it into my computer and it's charged. It's so slim and light. Plus the color screen is amazing! I love turning it on and seeing the home screen. It says Bayer Next Link in orange with a pretty blue background. Then it flashes to Medtronic and has the logo. It's kind of similar to the Verio. I can still tag before and after meals. I can also set high and low numbers as well.
 One of my favorite parts is that it says "Sending BG To Pump". After it has been sent there is a check mark. It then says "Sent".
I'll let you know more as I learn More!
Here's to year 15!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment